- Prevent the product from coming in contact with any moisture or chemicals by avoiding perfumes, sweat or similar products.
- Remove the product while bathing.
- Avoid brushing or collision while storing or cleaning the product. Use cotton cloth to keep it clean and bright and prevent tarnishing.
- Keep the product separately in a cool, dry place.
- Place the product in a box when not in use.
For sunglasses, gently wipe the lenses with a clean cloth to remove any dust and grime to avoid any scratches.